In the following, we would like to inform you of the aspects of using the "schrack-partner.eu" website that are relevant to data protection law. Where reference is made to GDPR, these laws have been applicable since 25th May 2018.
Information relevant when opening the website:
- The controller is Schrack & Partner (Schrack & Partner Ingenieure, Naturwissenschaftler, Gerhard-Kindler-Str. 6, 72770 Reutlingen, Germany; phone: +49 (0) 7121 510680, e-mail: info(at)schrack-partner.eu)
- Processing is performed for the purpose of displaying the website to you. The legal basis for processing the data in question is processing for the purposes of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6(f) GDPR, as well as processing for the performance of measures prior to entering into a contract in accordance with Article 6(b) GDPR, if this is requested.
- The aforementioned legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6(f) GDPR exist in that it is technically necessary to involve third parties in communication via the website (Internet server operator), by phone (telephone provider), by e-mail (Internet server operator for the communication channel and e-mail provider) and by post (postal organisation). Without involving any third parties, it would not be possible to display the content in your Internet browser. The involvement of third parties is restricted to those parties that are directly involved in the communication process.
- Schrack & Partner erases the data in question immediately after concluding contact with you, unless otherwise specified below. If you withdraw your consent before this time, the data in question is immediately erased, unless another legal basis for processing exists.
- You have the rights to information, rectification, erasure, restriction and data portability.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- You are neither legally nor contractually obliged to provide personal data; you are also not required to provide personal data for the purposes of concluding a contract. You are not obliged to provide the data. If you do not provide the data, this may mean that you are unable to view all or parts of the Schrack & Partner website and its content.
- No automated decision making or profiling is performed.
We store cookies on your computer.
Cookies are small identifiers sent to your browser by our web server and saved by your computer if the appropriate default settings are enabled.
We use session cookies for the functionality of our website. Session cookies are deleted the next time the browser is closed (i.e. after the browsing "session").
The only information of yours visible to us is your IP address – which is necessary for Internet use. We do not have a direct way of linking the IP address visible to us to you as a person. Despite disclosing your IP address and allowing cookies on your system, you therefore remain anonymous to us when you visit our website unless you choose to communicate your identity to us separately.
Please note that you can prevent all cookies being placed on your system by changing the corresponding setting in your browser.
Maps are displayed on our "Contact" page using Google Maps. The maps are provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
If you visit the "Contact" page, Google will be informed that you have accessed the page. You can find further data protection-related information in Google's own explanations: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-UK/.
If you do not wish to involve Google Maps in your visit to our website, please refrain from visiting the "Contact" page.
If you have any questions, or if you require information or clarification about data protection, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail address: info(at)schrack-partner.eu
Last revised: November 2021